1. Price of trip includes: Private Ground transport (car and fuel in 4*4), Safari guide, gorilla/chimpanzee permits mentioned in the itinerary, entry cost to all parks mentioned in the itinerary, all activities mentioned (boat, rafting and so on), all meals and accommodation. This is if nothing else has been agreed.
2. Price does not include: International flights (unless special agreement), visa fees, drinks, items of personal use and tips.
3. Adjustments after booking: If you want to make changes in your itinerary after booking we will arrange for this if it is possible. Note that the dates for gorilla and chimpanzee trekking can not be adjusted after booking.
4. Changes in itinerary: In the case of unforeseen circumstances (such as road closures, bad weather, security conditions or problems with hotels) Wamba Gorilla Tours reserves the right to make adjustments in the itinerary. You will off-course be informed about this as soon as possible.
5. Payment: We will ask you for a down payment in connection with making the booking (this payment always includes the gorilla permits since these have to be secured right away). At the latest one month prior to the start of the safari full payment should be made (unless other terms have been agreed). Bookings made within one month of departure must be paid in full in connection to booking. After receipt of first down payment Wamba Gorilla Tours will take necessary steps to secure bookings of items specified in the itinerary.
6. Means of payment: Payment from abroad should be done through bank transfer to our account in Uganda. Fees for transfer is paid by the client. We accept payment in cash or Credit cards and Visa cards.
7. During safari: The animals in the parks are wild so no guarantees can be given of good sightings during game drives or trekking, but rangers and our guides will do their very best to make sure you get a great experience. Wamba Gorilla Tours reserve the right to refuse any client behaving in a way that can cause danger/inconvenience to any third party, damage to property, environments or ecosystems to continue the trip. In such a case no refunds will be made and Wamba Gorilla Tours will not be liable for expenses occurring due to termination.
8. Vehicles: We put a lot of energy into getting cars that are in a roadworthy condition. Despite this punctures, breakdowns, damage or any other delay can occur due to poor road conditions that are out of our control, for this no liability can be accepted.
Gorilla permits and flight tickets are excluded from percentages above and are 100% non- refundable. Or If Hotels or Lodges have been paid for Wamba Gorilla Tours shall only scan and forward the receipt to the Client.
10. Complaints: Any issues that occur during the safari should be reported immediately to the guide and we'll do our best to resolve it. If an issue has not been solved to the client's satisfaction a written complaint should be e-mailed to us no later than 30 days after finishing the safari.
11. Liability: Wamba Gorilla Tours can not accept liability or pay compensation for unforeseen circumstances that are out of our control. This includes flight delays/cancellations, war/threat of war, riots, civil unrest, terrorist attacks, border closure, acts of the government, strikes, thefts, epidemics, road closure, natural disasters, extreme weather conditions, fire, technical/mechanical problems to transport due to bad roads and similar events beyond the company's control.
12. Insurance: It is the client's responsibility to make sure that they have sufficient coverage with a travel insurance.
13. Health: It is the responsibility of the client to insure that proper medical precautions (immunizations and so on) have been taken.
Our team of experts can help answer any questions you might have. Please fill out the form below and a consultant will respond shortly.